The Boyfriend x TwoTwoShoes

I've been searching for a pair of boyfriend jeans for the longest time and finally, i came across the perfect pair this weekend at Zara. I've always found that the baggy-ness of the boyfriend jeans made my hips look really wide. This one seem to have just the right fit and the right amount of fabric without making me look too bottom heavy. As many of you know I'm not much of a pant person as my closet is made up of 95% dresses and skirts so this was a big win for me.

I decided to pair it with my new heels from TwoTwoShoes. If you haven't hear of them before, TwoTwoShoes is a fashion online destination for the edgy, lively and fun shoe lover. In honour of their launch they are giving away $200 to their site so if you love shoes as much as I do be sure to check them out. Also remember to use 22JEANNIE to get a discount on your purchase. 

Hope you guys have an amazing rest of the week!







3 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous look on you!
    Mind checking out the brand new BLES Magazine? I'd love to hear your opinion:)
    xx

    BLES Magazine: the online magazine about Beauty Life Entertainment & Style!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures :) “Have your best Christmas ever!”
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram