The First

It's been a busy/amazing/tiring/exciting start of 2016. With birthday celebrations and wedding shows to fill my schedule it's hard to believe that we are still in January. I've been so focus on my wedding planning business that it pretty much took up time from my blog here. After a few shows and client meetings I was able to squeeze in a quick shoot this weekend. My love for midi skirts is undeniable. They are my perfect go-to piece when i am running around inbetween appointments; not only are they super comfortable and appropriate for meetings they give me the flexibility i need to be moving around. You'll be surprised as to how much hands on work a wedding planner does. We don't just stand there and look pretty you know, we just want brides to think that ^_^







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram