Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel Review

Hello everyone, is it too late to say Happy New Year? Technically not really right i mean we're still in the first month of the year. Usually with the new year comes many changes as we all try to get rid of bad habits and old items to make room for new ones. Thanks to the team at Laneige, I was able to upgrade my skincare products. I received a couple of items however I will be reviewing just the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel today. I'll save the others for another post.

The Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel is more of an exfoliator than a peel with mini Konjac beads to help buff away dead skin cells and impurities. The product claims to gently polishes skin for a smooth complexion, provide anti- inflammatory benefits from Sogurty - a specialized fermented yogurt and is formulated with various berry extracts to deliver nutrition and antioxidants deep into the skin. It is to be applied to wet skin and then gently massaged in circular motion. I have yet to try it on dry skin, as other users have said it gives it a more powerful scrub. The peeling gel smells like berries but like most Laneige products the smell isn't overpowering.

Overall, my experience with the Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel is a positive one. I like that the peeling gel is extremely gentle and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and squeaky clean (literally). It is available at Sephora for $29 (120ml) which is decent compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin who wants a gentle yet effective exfoliatior.